In September 2018, in Sestri Levante, the end of the Portofino meeting was announced by Roberto Rizzo. Prior to that the end of the International Seven Meetings was announced in St. Moritz.
Since even a Finn was present at the Portofino meeting, we came up with the idea to organize the next international meeting in the middle of Europe - and what is closer than the attraction in Germany to the Green Hell?
After checking in at the hotel on Friday, we take a look at the VLN training "Langstreckenmeisterschaft Nürburgring", stroll through the paddock and meet up at 19:00 in the business°lounge with a view of the pit lane for dinner.
On Saturday morning, after breakfast, we offer various blats through the Eifel. Narrow curves, steep roads, beautiful forests and volcanic lakes, through the nearby countries of Luxembourg and Belgium, or along the Moselle, only the serpentine uphill and downhill, the Eifel is ideal for Blades with the Seven.
From about 17:00 clock we meet at the entrance to the Green Hell.
Depending on the duration of the VLN-race and any necessary repairs to crash barriers, we start as the first group on the Green Hell and drive our round undisturbed by all the others. In order to complete the laps, please agree to the safety rules and driving order documents below.
Afterwards we will meet for dinner at 8 pm in the Bitburger Gasthaus in Eifeldorf and enjoy the evening together.
On Sunday morning we start after breakfast, different Blats lead us over the Rhine to Dierdorf.
From 11:00 clock we meet there at CATERHAM Germany for a small international brunch and let the meeting end in style.
The meeting includes:
- Single or double room in *** - or **** - Hotel from Friday 15:00 to Sunday 11:00, including breakfast
- Parking during the event from Friday to Sunday in the underground car park, multiple entries and exits possible at any time
- Free access to VLN training incl. Paddock on Friday
- Dinner buffet on Friday including drinks (wine, beer, softs, coffee and tea) in the business ° lounge with a view to the pit lane
- Admission to the VLN event on Saturday
- Event-T-Shirt for each Participant
- Roadbook for Blats on Saturday and Sunday
- One or two laps over the Nordschleife as part of the tourist rides, starting the first round exclusively in front of the other participants
- Dinner buffet on Saturday including drinks (wine, beer, softs, coffee and tea) in the Bitburger Gasthaus
- Sunday blats to brunch at Caterham Germany